Tips For Success With E-Commerce
By Trish Riedel of Top Web Design Gold Coast.
The advantage of being a moderator is that I get to work with so many different areas, different contexts, and so many different people. I am often told that I should be so much because I work with so many different things. That’s not entirely true. I’m learning in and of itself a little about a lot, but above all fascinated and I am inspired by all the talented people who are experts in their fields.
1. Make sure your site loads quickly. We can not be bothered to wait very long when we get to a page if it does not load fast enough. If not, a page is loaded in two seconds, we move on. This means that the slower an e-commerce site, the more money-losing e-retailer. And in the case of a lot of money.Make sure it loads quickly, otherwise you will lose visitors and revenue. Every second is precious.
2. Have a clear multi-channel strategy; i.e. to integrate your physical and digital sales channels with the same message and functions in all channels. The customer should get the same experience of the company, whether the meeting is in a physical or digital store. In order to give your visitors a good experience regardless of the channel, you need a flexible solution that lets you quickly and easily display the right message to the right customers at the right time.
3. Review the logistics. It is important to keep track of e-commerce logistics.Here there are many pitfalls to avoid. And there are different solutions. Either you stock the products yourself, rent space from someone else or you can also dropship
4. Grow with the marketplace. The majority of online trade via marketplaces in the United States, China, England, and Germany takes place today. We see the same development in Sweden, where customers demand a “one-stop-shop” to facilitate their trade online. Granite is an example of a company that chose to establish its e-commerce venture through a partnership with Tradera.
5. Sell to the right customers. Police estimated the number of identity hijacking, identity intrusion in Sweden is 80,000 / year, the value is carefully counted nearly 3 billion. The identity thefts that are giving scammers the opportunity to fool e-commerce companies. So be sure to do business with the right customers. Select customers who can pay and avoid the fraudsters. “To do good business as possible” is the motto of UC who argue that with the help of their own data and external information can increase the profitability of its e-commerce business.